Reports to: Division President, Sales Manager
Key Interfaces: Division President, Sales Manager, Watt Employees,
External Relationships: Customers, Lenders, Escrow Personnel , Option Coordinators
Education and Qualification Requirements: California Real Estate Salesperson License Required.
High School Diploma, some college/ business or professional training preferred.
Basic personal computer skills, which include: Sales office software, Microsoft office
Programs; Word, Excel, Outlook. 2-3 years of experience in new homes sales preferred.
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change, at any time, due to reasonable accommodations or other reasons.
1. Normal exposure to weather and temperature extremes usually found in office environments and outside ambient exposures.
2. Some overtime or extended hours required.
3. Physical Effort:
a. Normal physical mobility that includes movement from place to place.
b. Normal physical agility, that includes ability to maneuver body while in place.
c. Normal physical strength, associated with this job, to handle routine materials and tools.
d. Normal physical strength to handle 25-pound objects.
e. Normal dexterity of hands and fingers.
f. Normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot.
g. Above average endurance.
1. Sales prospecting and marketing activities as directed. Preliminary
negotiations and conferences with prospective buyers at the community.
2. Assist with the opening, expediting and handling (in coordination and cooperation with
the escrow company handling the sale of the residences) of all paperwork
affecting the timely close of an escrow on each transaction.
3. Supervision and coordination of sales tools, such as signs, pennants and flags.
Prepare literature for buyer handout.
4. Report traffic and sales activity weekly to Manager in a format approved by
5. Set up walk through and escrow closing dates
6. Maintain accurate records of inquiries by prospective
buyers and current buyers.
7. Must be team-oriented.
8. Internal and external customer focused
9. Ability to read construction/house plans and answer buyer questions relating to plans.
10. Goal driven and results oriented.
11. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
12. Above average sales ability and persuasiveness.
13. Always project a positive and professional image
14. Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills required.
1. Filing and record retention management.
2. Attend training and continuing education classes as directed.
A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Products is required (Excel, Word, Outlook,
PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
Responsible for overseeing the direction and management of all community prospecting, sales,
model homes, and sales office while consistently meeting sales goals.
Excellent people skills, experience in new home sales and excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and efficiently juggle responsibilities. Current sales license must be in good standing with CA - DRE.
Prepared: June 11, 2020