At Interior Logic Group, we know great things happen when talent and opportunity cross paths. We empower our associates to be successful by promoting diversity and teamwork, providing opportunities for growth, and treating each other with dignity and respect. With over 200+ locations, we are always looking for motivated individuals that are excited about jump starting their careers in a rapidly growing industry. If you value opportunities to grow from within, enjoy great benefits and appreciate a healthy work-life balance, then there is a place for you here.
Who are we?
Interior Logic Group is the nation’s largest and most experienced provider of interior finishes installation and design studio services, committed to our customer’s satisfaction during the home building process. We partner with builders to provide and install flooring, countertops and cabinets, and deliver exceptional service based on our local market scale and relationships. In addition to our homebuilder solutions, we are also a valued provider of supply chain management and installation services for a broad range of multifamily, commercial and repair and remodel customers.
At ILG we strive to be the best. How do we do this?
Our mission is to create a passionate environment that allows us to reach our full potential. Our values are
Deep & trusting relationships
Nimble local teams
Starting pay is at $16 an hour
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Alfac Insurance, H.S.A, F.S.A savings accounts, commuter plans and much more!
Paid holiday and floating holiday
Paid Sick and Vacation time off
401k with company match
Team employee discount
Qualifications: What makes a good Warehouse Team Member?
The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Technician Lead is to receive, store, and distribute materials within a warehouse type environment completing repair work as identified
Responsibilities of those in this role:
· Pick up flooring materials from suppliers in the Sacramento metro area
· Daily load-out of independent contractors
· Receive, store, and distribute flooring materials and cabinets throughout the warehouse
· Input inventory counts into our RFMS database system
· Complete inventory counts daily
· Ensure that company vehicles used are well maintained and kept clean
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Able to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to manipulate objects or controls, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
· Drive company vehicle and forklift for long periods of time.
· Able to work extended hours if needed.
· Able to work in wet conditions.
· Able to lift up to 70 pounds. Able to move solid surface pieces in manufacturing environment.
**Job descriptions are not meant to imply that the duties stated are the only ones to be performed by the incumbent. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related duties requested.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour