The primary responsibility of the Maintenance Technician is to oversee daily maintenance of the Fabrication Equipment and to ensure all equipment/machinery is properly maintained and serviced according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Manage all facility needs, and assistance with management of other set-ups/maintenance needs
- Analytic problem-solver
- Detail-oriented planner
- Reviewing and executing supply needs as directed by Fab Shop Manager or General Manager
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and serviced according to established protocols
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program to ensure all equipment is fully operational with little or no downtime
- Follow all safety protocols as well as ensure Lockout/Tagout regulations are being followed
- All other job duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Technical Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Electrical, Hydraulic, and Mechanical troubleshooting experience.
- CAD/CAM experience preferred but not required
- Experience in a counter-top fabrication shop preferred but not required; experience in manufacturing or other related shop industry preferred but not required
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors in a professional and courteous manner
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
- Displays willingness to make decisions
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in the decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to ensure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of fabrication techniques, internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet, and word process systems
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75-90 lbs with or without assistance without any restrictions
- Position requires frequent standing, climbing, lifting, pulling, pushing, walking, and other movements
- Work environment could include outdoor/indoor fabrication or shop facilities and indoor office facilities
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions (cold, hot, rain, etc.)
At Interior Logic Group, we know great things happen when talent and opportunity cross paths. We empower our associates to be successful by promoting diversity and teamwork, providing opportunities for growth, and treating each other with dignity and respect. With over 200+ locations, we are always looking for motivated individuals that are excited about jump starting their careers in a rapidly growing industry. If you value opportunities to grow from within, enjoy great benefits and appreciate a healthy work-life balance, then there is a place for you here.
Who are we?
Interior Logic Group is the nation’s largest and most experienced provider of interior finishes installation and design studio services, committed to our customer’s satisfaction during the home building process. We partner with builders to provide and install flooring, countertops and cabinets, and deliver exceptional service based on our local market scale and relationships. In addition to our homebuilder solutions, we are also a valued provider of supply chain management and installation services for a broad range of multifamily, commercial and repair and remodel customers.
At ILG we strive to be the best. How do we do this?
Our mission is to create a passionate environment that allows us to reach our full potential. Our values are
Deep & trusting relationships
Nimble local teams
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Alfac Insurance, H.S.A, F.S.A savings accounts, commuter plans and much more!
Paid holiday and floating holiday
Paid Sick and Vacation time off
401k with company match
Team employee discount
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: