The primary responsibility of the CNC Operator is to manage and operate the CNC; and to ensure all equipment is maintained and serviced according to established protocols.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and serviced according to established protocols
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and insure that materials and equipment are accounted for to avoid loss, theft, waste or damage
- Responsible for the preparation, organization and maintenance of job files, records, OSHA records
- Ensure jobs stay within projected bids to avoid overages in cost to the company.
- Coordinate with production manager
- Ensure all incoming materials are off loaded properly according to Company safety policies and procedures
- Ensure subordinates perform on going quality control inspections to detect fabrication errors/problems
- All other job duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of fabrication techniques, internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Technical Degree preferred
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CAD/CAM experience
- Bilingual experience preferred, but not required (English/Spanish)
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all available products used by the Company as it relates to product installation
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with builders, vendors, subordinates and co-workers
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors in a professional and courteous manner
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
- Displays willingness to make decisions
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software and order processing systems.
At Interior Logic Group, we know great things happen when talent and opportunity cross paths. We empower our associates to be successful by promoting diversity and teamwork, providing opportunities for growth, and treating each other with dignity and respect. With over 200+ locations, we are always looking for motivated individuals that are excited about jump starting their careers in a rapidly growing industry. If you value opportunities to grow from within, enjoy great benefits and appreciate a healthy work-life balance, then there is a place for you here.
Who are we?
Interior Logic Group is the nation’s largest and most experienced provider of interior finishes installation and design studio services, committed to our customer’s satisfaction during the home building process. We partner with builders to provide and install flooring, countertops and cabinets, and deliver exceptional service based on our local market scale and relationships. In addition to our homebuilder solutions, we are also a valued provider of supply chain management and installation services for a broad range of multifamily, commercial and repair and remodel customers.
At ILG we strive to be the best. How do we do this?
Our mission is to create a passionate environment that allows us to reach our full potential. Our values are
Deep & trusting relationships
Nimble local teams
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Alfac Insurance, H.S.A, F.S.A savings accounts, commuter plans and much more!
Paid holiday and floating holiday
Paid Sick and Vacation time off
401k with company match
Team employee discount
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: