The primary responsibility of the Production Coordinator is to coordinate all day to day operations of the production team to ensure the efficient completion of all jobs. We looking for candidates with experience in estimating, take-offs, customer service, production, and construction.
- Ensure the correct materials and supplies are available
- Communicate with programmers and schedulers daily to ensure jobs are reaching the correct team in a timely manner
- Partner with purchasing team to ensure the correct materials are available and in stock for jobs
- Schedule jobs and installations to meet deadlines, accept all incoming phone calls and assist Operations Manager with resolving production related issues.
- Receive incoming production schedules from superintendents or pull schedule dates from builder specific websites. Create sales order headers in order entry with temporary schedule lines that are then scheduled in schedule pro module in RFMS.
- Be available to assist in responding to issues, questions or problems during the installation process regarding tile or carpet layout, measurement, product shortages, etc..
- Verify that all designated builder billing PO’s have been saved to the lot file on the I: Drive. If not there, request as needed from builder and notify sales rep if problems persist.
- Confirm job specific paperwork is located in lot file on I: Drive to be accessed by field personnel, accounting department, order processing department and ready to be distributed to crew leaders and/or sub-contractors. Documents are to include, diagrams, color selection sheets, work orders and any necessary billing PO’s from the builder.
- Inform warehouse staff of delivery dates or back order status of materials ordered for jobs.
- Assist Field Personnel with obtaining PO’s from Superintendents for billable production work or repairs. Responsible for creating sales order in RFMS and generating work orders.
- Receive notification of and research cause of all material shortages with the assistance of order processing. Responsible to request a physical measurement from Operations Manager or other designated field personnel. Communicate all order processing errors to the estimating department and order necessary materials to remedy the deficiency.
- Communicate with Production, Sales, Design Center, Order Processing Department and Warehouse staff to avert problems.
- Supervise and assist in the processing of weekly subcontractor or employee information and work orders for payroll.
- Maintain sub-contractor and/or employee phone list and contact info and maintain updated active community list.
- Regular and predictable work attendance is an essential function of the job
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual experience preferred, but not required (English/Spanish)
- Experience in a production or production support a plus
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with builders, vendors, subordinates and co-workers
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains the reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to ensure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet, and word processor software and order processing systems
Job Type: Full-time
At Interior Logic Group, we know great things happen when talent and opportunity cross paths. We empower our associates to be successful by promoting diversity and teamwork, providing opportunities for growth, and treating each other with dignity and respect. With over 200+ locations, we are always looking for motivated individuals that are excited about jump starting their careers in a rapidly growing industry. If you value opportunities to grow from within, enjoy great benefits and appreciate a healthy work-life balance, then there is a place for you here.
Who are we?
Interior Logic Group is the nation’s largest and most experienced provider of interior finishes installation and design studio services, committed to our customer’s satisfaction during the home building process. We partner with builders to provide and install flooring, countertops and cabinets, and deliver exceptional service based on our local market scale and relationships. In addition to our homebuilder solutions, we are also a valued provider of supply chain management and installation services for a broad range of multifamily, commercial and repair and remodel customers.
At ILG we strive to be the best. How do we do this?
Our mission is to create a passionate environment that allows us to reach our full potential. Our values are
Deep & trusting relationships
Nimble local teams
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Alfac Insurance, H.S.A, F.S.A savings accounts, commuter plans and much more!
Paid holiday and floating holiday
Paid Sick and Vacation time off
401k with company match
Team employee discount
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- United States (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift