Villara is currently looking for a Accounts Payable who will be responsible for the timely and accurate data capture of vendor invoices, credit memos, adjustments, and department filing. To qualify, ideal candidates will meet the minimum qualifications listed below:
· Experience in Accounts Payable is required.
· Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft applications, coupled with general office practices are prerequisites for this position.
· Initiative and desire to positively impact financial results are highly recommended.
· Insure timely and accurate processing of all vendor invoices
· Review information received for completeness
· Assist in documenting all processes and providing information to users
· Assist in special projects as directed by management
· Provide management with trends and analysis of activities
· Assist the Accounts Payable staff with monthly reconciliation of vendor statements
· Maintain all department filing in a neat, orderly, and timely fashion
· Work with vendors to resolve questions
· Maintain a positive relationship with vendors and suppliers
· Negotiate favorable payments terms when applicable