Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc. (Alcal) is a subsidiary of Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc. a family owned business since 1953. Alcal is a large specialty contractor, privately held and diversified that has operated continuously since 1971. It employs over 900 people and has branches in California, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Washington and Hawaii. Installed products include roofing, waterproofing, insulation, firestop, and garage doors for both commercial and residential construction. The company is signatory to the Roofers and Carpenters Union.
Our Sacramento, CA headquarter office is currently accepting resumes for an Information Technology (IT) Support Representative.
- IT hardware and software review and purchasing.
- Basic end user support.
- IT request processing and tracking.
- Assists with creating and maintaining end user training documentation.
- Provide training /setup for new users.
- Assist with systems testing for IT change management.
- Basic system/user administration for SQL databases
- Working alongside with the Business Process Analysts to create and maintain end user documentation.
- SharePoint Maintenance.
- Researches and documents current procedures and processes with the help of business experts.
- Identifying issues and facilitating internal processes with the Cybersecurity Team
- May assist with development and implementation of new programs and procedures.
- Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies and ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one year related experience or training.
- Up to date technical knowledge related to IT equipment and systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Multitasking and Organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP is highly desired but not required.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
Qualified applicants please apply.
We desire priority referrals of veterans/protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (IWDs).
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, profit share and wellness programs.
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability.