Assist in the day-to-day functions of the member services department of a non-profit trade association and provide specific support for events, database and membership. Customer service attitude. Roseville office, M-F 8am-5pm. Hard working and fun office culture.
• Maintain ownership of database – manage changes, ensure accuracy
• Register attendees for events in our database
• Manage/Coordinate event logistics as determined
• Ordering promotional items, sometimes designing the graphics for them
• Communication in-person, email and phone to members and prospective members regarding value of membership, membership recruitment and other information
• Collections and invoice processing
• Coordination and organization of files
• Scheduling and implementation of member onboarding and retention processes – calendaring, mailings, letters, emails, certificates, etc.
• Sit in on meetings to take notes and create agenda packets
• Monthly reporting
• Monitor inventory and order supplies
• Exemplify stellar customer service to our members
• Provide assistance and support to company personnel – back up for reception and accounting
• Other duties as assigned
• Above average skills in MS Office. We work with Macs.
• Attention to detail
• Highly competent in multi-tasking
• Pride in ownership and accountability
• Self manages work priorities, independent
• Team player
• Professional in manner and appearance
DIRECT REPORTS - None
$16-$17/hr, 40 hours/week, M-F, 8am-5pm
Health benefits, 401k, PTO, great office and organizational culture
Performance review at year end, then annually
Please submit a cover letter summarizing your qualifications and your interest in the position and your resume by Wed., February 12, 2020.
Failure to submit as requested will result in your application not being reviewed or considered.