Villara is currently seeking experienced installers for Commercial projects. Under direct supervision of the Lead Installer, an HVAC Installer will assist in the installation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems in multi and single family new construction. Installations will be up to code and Villara’s exceptional quality standards. Applicants with little to no experience can learn on-the-job through our Advanced Learning Program. To qualify, ideal candidates will meet the minimum qualifications listed below:
- Install vents, duct work (flex), plenum and registers in commercial buildings using hand and power tools according to code and established company procedures.
- Measure and cut sheet metal by using hand and power tools.
- Move materials from delivery area to installation area.
- Set and place forced air and A/C units.
- Assembles bags of pre-assembled air handling systems by taping, caulking and/or Panduit strapping at common attachment points according to plans.
- Clean up all debris on the job site and sweep up sawdust.
- Exercise caution when operating or using tools and equipment and follow safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor and Management