This role provides a critical level of support to our California Marketing Manager and is responsible for various aspects of:
- Contract Management
- Updating website
- Managing collateral
- Assisting with realtor collateral and event coordination
- Assisting with national marketing rollouts and campaigns
- Grand opening events
- Quick Move In home management
- Project Management
- Miscellaneous tasks as requested by Regional Marketing Director and California Marketing Manager
- Bachelors in Marketing or related preferred.
- 1-3 years of Marketing Administrative Support experience preferrably in real estate or related.
- Advanced computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Windows Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong Oral/Written Communication Skills, proofreading skills; strong telephone skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service skills.
- Frequent interactions with a wide variety of internal and external contacts, with all levels of authority and responsibility.
- Team Player; and demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional teams, in a support role.
- Self-directed; takes initiative, pro-actively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight.
- Accurate; with keen attention to detail