Villara is currently looking for a Project Admin who will provide administrative support to the Business Operations Department with reporting and other clerical tasks as needed. This individual will be expected to support the business operations, statistical analysis, compilation reporting and projection. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong attention to detail. Duties include general clerical, presentation and project based work. This person will project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. He/she will work with other departments, supervisors and management.
To qualify, ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- At least 3-5 years of previous Administrative support experience
- Great communication skills & ability to get along with diverse personalities
- High level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Familiarity with construction administration.
- Highly organized, detail oriented & proven efficiency operating in a fast-paced work environment.
- Eager to accept new challenges and expand the position's responsibilities and functionality
within the company.
- Motivated, aggressive and forward thinking individual.
- Ability to juggle several assignments simultaneously and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines under time pressure and keep people and projects on schedule.