Villara is currently seeking a base warehouseman who will provide a high level of customer service to our field operations while meeting defined quality and on time performance standards. A base warehouseman must work safely while adapting to the changing needs of our business.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Pull warehouse orders according to documented standard works.
- Load Villara delivery vehicles according to routing instructions.
- Support our field operation with precise order fulfillment.
- Move materials within the warehouse while maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by providing accurate feedback to the leadership team.
- Maintain housekeeping standards and address potential workplace hazards.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Perform other duties a communicated by the Warehouse Supervisor.
To qualify, ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High School education or equivalent
- Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts.
- Basic mathematical skills. (i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Must be able to read/comprehend, write, and communicate orally in English.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. throughout an 8-hour shift.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License.