Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Beneficial: SAP ABAP, .Net, REST-full wen services, OData, C#, SOAP web services, XML, JSON
- Great analytical skills to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully complete software projects in a timely manner
- Excellent communication & social skills
- Great overall accountability
- Self-motivated & self-managed with high honesty and integrity
- Ability to build a positive, trusting, collaborative relationship with people inside and outside the organization
- Ability to work well in a fluid and collaborative team environment
To qualify, ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Education, training, and experience equivalent to the combination of certification, associate’s degree, Bachelor's degree, in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or exceptional insight into Villara business practices, plus a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software development.
- Proven experience developing complete software solutions to industry accepted standards, using multiple tools and technologies.
- Proven effectiveness and promise in effective communication and collaboration.
- Demonstrated passion for serving others.
- Demonstrated passion for improving business processes.
- Demonstrated passion for learning and personal growth and development.