Position Highlights: Responsible for all aspects of the sales contract processing, start preparation and coordination of the escrow closing.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales contract processing, start preparation and coordination of the escrow closing. Accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through is essential to keep multiple projects and tasks on key point.
- Acts as the corporate office community representative and point of contact for Sales, Construction, title companies, lenders, realtors and customers.
- Communicate in an organized and detailed manner status updates for all homes/customers in backlog.
- Responsible for purchase agreements and sales addenda processing which includes completeness, compliance & accuracy.
- Manage new build sales and inventory homes that are projected to start through the prestart schedule.
- Responsible for accurate final closing figures and issuing preclose summaries in a timely manner prior to closing.
- Ensure HUD-1 Settlement Statements are accurate and approve prior to close.
- Manage information and update transactions in applicable sales programs.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional, office environment.
- Experience in the home building industry is preferred.
- Computer competency – Proficient in MS Office (Word & Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and other general computer applications. Experience with E-One, SalesForce, or Envision preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, particularly with numbers and financial data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and members of other departments.
- Ability to multi-task and be self-directed, staying focused and on task in a fast-paced environment.