- Creates and maintains project plans designed to ensure an efficient, easily tracked project methodology.
- Ensures that project team members report progress as needed.
- Takes ownership for ensuring projects stay on target in terms of meeting requirements, budget, and promised timeline. Shows initiative to raise a flag and revise plan if project appears to be going astray of expectations in any of those areas.
- Tracks and coordinates all work on assigned projects; addresses issues with meeting project goals by working directly with project team members and/or escalating issues to management.
- Issue and effectively communicate written and oral instructions; assign duties and inspect work for exactness, neatness and conformance to policy and procedure.
- Prepares regular project status reports and provides regular updates and reports directly to Executive Management
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with project sponsors, project committee members and key systems users.
- Manages support tickets from initiation to completion. Follows up with stakeholders regularly on status.
- Coordinates activities with other departments and work groups as needed.
- Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies and ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or at least 2 years work related experience or training.
- Up to date technical knowledge related to IT equipment and systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve/analysis complex problems.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP is highly desired but not required.
- Ability to operate office equipment and to collaborate with a team
- Has valid CA driver’s license.
Qualified applicants please apply.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, profit share and wellness programs.
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability.