JOB SUMMARY: Liaison between Division Marketing and Corporate Marketing to assist in shaping marketing strategy and executing all marketing materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Strategic Marketing & Partnerships with Divisions:
- Guide and support divisions related to our new brand positioning. Find new and innovative ways to build KB's brand and increase brand awareness.
- Conduct weekly calls with division marketing leaders to review current and future marketing plans and share best practices.
- Participate in division new community opening kickoff meeting and work closely with division marketing to develop new community marketing plans.
- Oversee and provide strategic marketing assistance in executing all advertising and marketing collateral for divisions.
- Evaluate advertising effectiveness with in-depth digital reporting, lead analysis, sales and traffic results, email performance; provide recommendations on how to improve results.
- Support division management in struggling divisions by providing hands-on analysis of issues. Offer assistance and direction in hiring division marketing leaders as needed.
- Provide recommendations on the utilization of new systems and tools (e.g. email marketing workflow, Datorama dashboards, social initiatives).
- Implement model feature sheets with divisions to accurately convey to consumers the features showcased in our model homes.
- Visits divisions on a regular basis to tour communities and collaborate on local marketing strategy and implementation of programs.
- Tour competitive communities and report back on key learnings.
- Develop strong working relationships with division leadership and marketing personnel.
- Work with media agency and divisions and act as facilitator to foster positive relationships.
- Problem solve escalated marketing issues between media agency and divisions.
- Ensure alignment between media agency and division advertising plans.
- Monitor the production flow to ensure ads are processed on-time.
Performance Management and Development:
- Provide management and oversight of coordinator-level role.
- Mentor and guide new directors of regional marketing and collaborate regularly.
- Monitor production process on a regular basis and provide feedback to team.
- Prepare and maintain documentation to train division marketing personnel and conduct and oversee divisional, corporate and media agency training sessions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Management required
- Master's Degree in related discipline preferred
- 6-7 years of related work experience in-house corporate or agency experience in Marketing (national, regional, and/or local)
- Prior experience in Real Estate industry preferred, ideally in Residential Homebuilding
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge in every aspect of marketing strategies to achieve organizational objectives and ultimately strengthen our brand
- Strong understanding of market dynamics, customer and requirements
- Strong leadership abilities, including strategic planning and goal attainment
- A manager who grows the capabilities of their employees and is a strong team motivator
- Strong project management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work creatively and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment and to respond immediately to issues. Innovative!
- Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to take complex concepts and communicate succinctly and accurately
- Strong business acumen
- Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner to potential buyers and external brokers to reinforce goodwill and profitability for the company.
- 20-25% domestic travel required.