Description: Villara is looking for a Project Coordinator who will be responsible for managing all administrative aspects of a project, including RFIs, submittals, subcontractor quotes, subcontractor contract administration, and communicating with customers. This individual must display a high degree of professionalism, organization and cooperation with customers and co-workers. Individual works closely with Estimator and Project Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Assist in setting up all project administration documents
- Review, validate and process outside vendor expenses
- Monitor project budgets; job cost vs. actual; job progress vs. amount billed
- Ensure project file integrity, confirm that all project docs have been collected and fully executed i.e. SOWs, Specifications, etc.
- Transcribes and distributes budgets, RFIs, submittals, subcontracts, and change orders
- Assists with purchase order discrepancies and billings
To qualify, ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Office/Business support background
- Proficiency with spreadsheets and software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, effective team player, self-motivated, quick learner
- Must have experience in Outlook, Excel, Word (MS Office products)