We are looking for the right person to fill the role as our estimator. This position is the perfect fit for someone transitioning out of the field and into the office setting. Must have drive to learn our methods and software, and want to excel within the organization. Please send resume and a brief introduction.
Primary Job Responsibilities –
- Estimating framing lumber and hardware for single family residential to multi-family developments.
- Prepare complete bids to be submitted to developers
- Communication with sub-contractors, vendors, and lumber yards
Experience Desired –
- Timberline Estimating Experience
- Great Attention to Detail, Organizational Skills, and Problem Solving Mentality
- Ability to Work/Thrive in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Familiarity with Engineered Wood Products / Siding and Trim Manufacturers
- Knowledge of Simpson and USP Hardware
- Microsoft Office / Suite Experience – Must be Proficient in Excel
- Value Engineering Experience
- RFI / Addendum Tracking
- AutoCAD Familiarity
Compensation Dependant on Experience -